SPRING!!!!
Spring has finally sprung!! Our grass is still recovering from a long winter but we were out tromping and romping all over the yard with our friends on this perfect spring day!

I kick it, now you kick it, now I'll kick it. Maybe next week we can go a few inches further apart.

PEEK!

Yes, Alyssa has all 3 shovels AND a ball. We know who's in charge here!

Still got 'em!

Nathan managed to get a shovel and there's no way he's putting it down!

Awww!!!

Wheeeeeeeeee!!!! Daddy's so much fun!!!

Nathan, where's your tongue? Right here mom, aahhhhhhhh.

Other random pics from earlier this month...
Nathan's first corn on the cob!

Little construction worker! He's waving that hammer so quickly it's blurred!

2 Comments:
I want Nathan to be my boyfriend. He is sooooooooooo sweet. It is fun to see him playing with his friend. Nice shots, Kristie (as always).
I love the construction worker's belly! Adorable!!
Post a Comment
<< Home