Nathan helped put away all of the Christmas decorations but he just would not let go of his beloved Grinch. Big hugs for Grinchy Santa!
And here's where it gets messy...the kid is grossed out by finger paints but has no problem smearing yogourt as far as he possibly can.

At least he's eating some of it...

Silly me left the pantry open and Nathan found the Cream of Wheat. Since the mess was already there, we gave him a shovel and let him have at it. He misses his sandbox!
Yup, lets get right in there and get it all over those jammies.
There might even be enough left for breakfast!
Aparently shoveling Cream of Wheat is very serious work.

*sigh*

At least he's eating some of it...
Silly me left the pantry open and Nathan found the Cream of Wheat. Since the mess was already there, we gave him a shovel and let him have at it. He misses his sandbox!
Yup, lets get right in there and get it all over those jammies. There might even be enough left for breakfast!
Aparently shoveling Cream of Wheat is very serious work.

*sigh*



1 Comments:
I'm pretty sure I mentioned this last time we say Nathan (at the mommy group), but I say it again... I love, love, LOVE his hair style! He looks like such a handsome, uber-cool little dude. Him & Tristan are going to have to learn to share by the time they have all the girls swooning... I'm sure there'll be plenty, so it shouldn't be too big a problem :-)
Hugs to you and your boys!
Marcy, Will & Tristan
Post a Comment
<< Home