Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our day at the park

Watching me swing next to himDigging...
Showing Mommy all of the leaves (just in case I didn't notice them!)

Having a snack.

I love that he's still pointing out things even with a mouth full of food!

Hi favourite part of the play structure is the yellow tunnel. He goes back and forth and down the stairs and up and through again! Fun!
PEEK!


Good times on a gorgeous day!

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute nephew I have... Glad to see he is getting to enjoy the outdoors before the freezing snow gets here! :)
Auntie Kim

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan is so much fun - checking out the world's treasures, large and small. Fun to see all the places his curiosity takes him.

Happy Christmas Season!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home