We got such a positive response to the last post that we kinda went video crazy over the last few weeks. Here are a few we took of two of Nathan's favourite activities: eating and reading!
We are still figuring out how to edit the videos so we had to cut them into short pieces to get them small enough to upload.
Here's Nathan enthusiastically eating his pears. Check out his "Happy Hands"! Apparently daddy used to do the same thing!
He also likes to talk when he eats...
Believe it or not, Nathan LOVES reading books. His whole body shows his excitement at each new page... SO FUNNY! :)
We'll try to keep the videos coming for the grandparents and others who don't see Nathan as often as they would like. He's growing SO fast!

2 Comments:
What a little sweetie! He has such enthusiasm for life already. I really enjoy seeing how animated he is in the videos. Nathan - our star performer.
How adorable is he?! I absolutely love the reading video - I had no idea books could get someone that excited! :D It's awesome! I can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment
<< Home